Hahnemühle Archivebox A4 -arkistolaatikko
The corrugated cardboard for these boxes consists of acid free, age resistant archive cardboard and meets the requirements of DIN 6738, ISO 9706, ISO 16245. Consequently, the boxes – that are available in four sizes – are well suited for protecting valuable art treasures and documents from light, dust and atmospheric impact.
The box for formats up to A4 is made of 1.6 mm microwave cardboard (E-Wave) while the other sizes – up to A2 – feature 3 mm-microwave cardboards walls (B-Wave). All the boxes feature a dove-grey exterior, with the wave and the interior being coloured natural white.
- Acid free, age resistant archival cardboard
- Well suited for protecting valuable art treasures and documents
- Long-term protection from light, dust and atmospheric impact
- Available for formats from A4 up to A2
- Exterior colour dove-grey, interior colour natural white