Samyang 35mm F1.2 ED AS UMC CS, Canon EF-M
409,00 €tai esim.
Esimerkkilaskelma on suuntaa antava.
Kuukausierä: 59 €/kk
Maksuaika: 8 kk
Luottohinta: 469 €
The Samyang 35mm f/1.2 ED AS UMC CSC is a very fast manual focus prime lens made especially for mirrorless cameras (compact system cameras, CSC). It’s designed to cover the APS-C sensor format, where it will act as a normal lens, but also comes with mount for cameras with the Four Thirds format (Olympus / Panasonic).
With a high speed aperture of f/1.2 you can use the lens to photograph in really poor lighting conditions or to create images with very shallow depth of field and blurred background. And despite the large aperture it’s rather compact, making it a suitable companion for your mirrorless camera.
The Samyang 35mm f/1.2 ED AS UMC CSC contains some real quality optics. 9 elements are placed in 7 groups and among these you will find two aspherical elements that make sure the images are sharp all the way to the edges even at large apertures. An element made from extra-low dispersion glass counteracts chromatic aberration.
- Very fast normal lens for APS-C, short tele photo lens for Micro 4/3
- Manual focus and manual aperture ring
- Available in 4 different types of mount for mirrorless cameras
- High quality optics with 2 aspherical elements & extra-low dispersion glass
- Compact size for a f/1.2 lens