Sekonic Speedmaster L-858D -valotusmittari
699,00 €tai esim.
Esimerkkilaskelma on suuntaa antava.
Kuukausierä: 98 €/kk
Maksuaika: 8 kk
Luottohinta: 783 €
2.7″ kosketusnäytöllä varustettu huippuluokan valotusmittari video- ja valokuvaajille. Käyttöohje englanninkielinen. Ei sisällä radiomoduulia Elinchrom/Phottixia varten (RT-EL/PX).
With it’s 2.7″ color touch screen and truly innovative and sophisticated features, the Sekonic Speedmaster L-858D leads the way to the next generation of light measurement control as the world’s first multi-function light meter for photographers and filmmakers. Leveraging over 60 years of experience in the image-making world with cutting-edge technology, the Sekonic Speedmaster L-858D has undergone a significant design change and boasts a comprehensive feature set sure to meet and exceed the demands of today’s photographers and filmmakers.
The first meter of its kind capable of measuring flash duration, while also being able to achieve an accurate ambient exposure reading in dimly lit scenes as low as 0.1 lx, the Sekonic L-858d provides image-makers of all levels with the critical exposure data they need to create stunning and beautiful imagery.
The first to provide wireless compatibility with Elinchrom, Phottix, and PocketWizard products, the Sekonic Speedmaster L-858D also provides ultimate control to photographers seeking a faster and more streamlined workflow. Limitless creative possibilities are within reach through the meter’s ability to measure High Speed Sync (HSS) and calculate proper ambient-flash exposure for precision flash exposure control.
With an increased light-sensitivity and extended ISO and Shutter Speed Ranges, the Sekonic Speedmaster L-858D enables all image-makers to obtain measurements in extremely low light and turn those readings into creative decisions. Finally, matching the high-ISO capabilities of today’s cameras, by accurately metering in low-light, is finally possible.
- Type: Digital light meter for flash and ambient light
- Light Receptor:
- Incident Light: Lumisphere convetible to flat diffuser (with retracted lumisphere)
- Reflected Light: Built-in 1 degree spot metering
- Measuring Mode:
- Ambient Light: T priority, F priority, TF priority, cine mode, HD CINE mode, Lux/FC or Cd/m2/FL mode
- Flash Light: Multiple flash mode, Cordless/cord-in mode, HSS flash mode, Flash duration mode, Radio flash triggering mode
- Measuring Range (ISO 100):
- Ambient Light: Incident -5 to 22.9, Reflected: -1 to 24.4
- Illuminence: 0.1 to 2,000,000 lx 0.01 to 180,000 fc
- Luminence: 0.1 to 980,000 Cd/m2 0.03 to 290,000 fl
- Flash Light: Incident F0.5 to F161.2 (=128.9), Reflected F1.0 to F161.2 (=128.9)
- Display Range
- ISO Sensitivity: Ambient & Flash Light 3 to 13,107,200 (plus 850)
- Aperture: Ambient & Flash Light F0.5 to 161.2 (=128.9)
- Shutter Speed: Ambient Light 30m to 1/64,000s, Flash Light 30m to 1/16,000s
- Flash Duration: Flash Light 1/40 to 1/55,500s (25ms to 18µs)
- Frame Rate: Ambient Light 1 to 1,000 f/s plus other 20 settings (up to 99,999.999)
- Shutter Angle: Ambient Light 1 to 358 degrees plus other 20 settings (up to 360 degrees)
- Operating Temperature -10 to 50℃
- Storage Temperature -20 to 60℃
- Power Source 1.5V x 2 (AA battery)
- Weight Approx. 300g
- Dimentions (W x H x D) 93.9(W) x 176.3(H) x 49.4(D) mm excluding protrusions
- LCD 2.7 inches color dot matrix LCD
- Standard Accessory Start-up guide, Soft case, Strap, Anti-glare film, Lens cap, Lumisphere