Think Tank Urban Access Sling 10, Dark Grey
139,00 €tai esim.
Esimerkkilaskelma on suuntaa antava.
Kuukausierä: 40 €/kk
Maksuaika: 4 kk
Luottohinta: 160 €
Think Tank Sling -laukku DSLR- tai peilittömälle kameralle.
Think Tank -takuu on kymmenen vuotta
Easy to pack and even easier to access, the Urban Access 10 Sling bag enables you to get to your gear quickly without taking off the pack.
Innovative “Slings Both Ways” functionality allows you sling the bag over your left or right shoulder, depending on your preference. By simply switching the shoulder strap to either side of the bag, you can adjust the load for greater comfort on long outings. Access panels on both sides provide access to your camera gear without having to take the pack off or reposition the dividers.
- “Slings Both Ways” functionality allows a left or right shoulder position
- Ability to switch shoulders reduces fatigue on long outings
- Tripod attachment on front secures a small tripod
- Dedicated tablet compartment
- Camera access from either side without having to reconfigure dividers
- Deep front pocket fits a hat and gloves
- Removable webbing waist belt included
- Stack smaller lenses with included dividers
- SR buckle and handle on shoulder strap for easy removal
- Internal organizer pockets give you quick access to filters, batteries, cards, etc
- Top handle
- Business card holder
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
- One ungripped DSLR or Mirrorless body
- 2–5 lenses
- 10” tablet
- Nikon D750 with 85mm f/1.8 attached, 24–70mm f/2.8 and a SB-910 flash
- Canon 5D with 70–200mm f/2.8 attached and a 580 EXII flash
- Sony a7rII with 90mm f/2.8 macro attached, 16–35mm f/4, 50mm f/1.8 and a 28mm f/2.0
- Fujifilm X-T3 with 56mm f/1.2 attached, 50-140mm f/2.8, 23mm f/1.4 and a 16mm f/1.4
8.6” W x 14.2” H x 4.8” D (22 x 36 x 12.3 cm)
9.1” W x 15.6” H x 5.9” D (23 x 39.5 x 15 cm)
10” Tablet Pocket:
7.5” W x 9.8” H x 1” D (19 x 25 x 2.5 cm)
1.6 lbs. (0.7 kg) including all accessories
The Urban Access 10 sling bag tapers and dimensions are taken at largest point.